Federal TVET Institute FTVETI is education institution in Africa and here we have discussed about Federal TVET Institute FTVETI Entry requirements (Eligibility) for undergraduate courses, PhD courses, postgraduate courses, Masters and research degrees. All our courses have course-specific entry requirements. Before you apply, check that you meet the entry requirements for the course you are interested in.
Federal TVET Institute FTVETI Entry requirements (Eligibility) 2023/2024 academic year!
Institute -industry linkage (IIL) became an important element in the higher education policy circle. It is the most effective mechanism where both the higher education institute and the industry act as complementary organizations to share resources to meet their common goals. Institute- Industry Linkage & Technology Transfer Director office at Federal TVETI is one of the main directorate offices under the Deputy Director for research and community service, TeCAT and industry linkage. Institute – industry linkage office of FTVETI tries to realize Institute- Industry cooperative processes by matching academicians with project proposals obtained as a result of the regular visits made to the industry and the incoming requests from the industry. This considered as means for keeping up cooperative training, staff research, technology transfer projects & application of knowledge for social development and industrial advancement.
The main objective of FTVETI Industry- Linkage Directorate (IID) is:
• Facilitate conditions to create joint agreement between Institute and Industries, University, Technical and vocational educational colleges and research centers.
• To bring research ideas to the Institute/TVET community and inputs to curriculum review
• To produce competent graduates
• To improve the productivity of the industry
• To execute technology commercialization based researches;
• To support local governments, SMEs and other actors in incubation related activities
• Transfer inventions and innovative knowledge to outside organizations Support economic growth by introducing new technology to the society.
• Provide long and short term trainings that upgrade or scale up the knowledge and skill of professionals in Institute and centers of Vocational education, industry and research.
Ms. Gizeshwork Tadesse
Fax: 011 646 56 75/78
Email: [email protected]
Important: Please contact or visit the official website of Federal TVET Institute FTVETI for detailed information at https://www.ftveti.edu.et/.