Igbajo Polythecnic is education institution in Africa and here we have discussed about Igbajo Polythecnic Entry requirements (Eligibility) for undergraduate courses, PhD courses, postgraduate courses, Masters and research degrees. All our courses have course-specific entry requirements. Before you apply, check that you meet the entry requirements for the course you are interested in.
Igbajo Polythecnic Entry requirements (Eligibility) 2023/2024 academic year!
Igbajo Polytechnic, the first community-owned Polytechnic in Nigeria in Boluwaduro Local Government Area, State of Osun, approved and accredited by the NBTE, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its HND, ND & DAILY/WEEKEND PART TIME Programmes as indicated below: NYSC has approved our HND graduates for mobilization.
|A. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|Department Of Business Administration
|Department of Accountancy
|B. FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
|Department of Science Laboratory Technology
|Department of Computer Science
|Department of Statistics
|Department of Computer Engineering
|Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
|ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND COURSES
|5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
|SLT Microbiology option
|SLT Physics Electronic option
|Business Administration & Management
- As in ND Courses
- ND Certificate of Igbajo Polytechnic or other Government approved Polytechnic, with at least Lower Credit grade.
- Evidence of one year Industrial Training
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the admission requirements for their programme of study before completing the application form.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill-in appropriate information and pay special attention to the arrangement of names, examination grades, examination number, examination year and the exact Industrial Training (I.T) date (12 months from the date of ND certification for those with Lower Credit and 24 months from the date of ND certification for those with Pass Grade.
- Only courses duly accredited by the NBTE would be considered for the admission.
- Candidates are advised to keep safe their scratch card as any loss will necessitate purchase of another scratch card.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional E- Mail address while completing application form on-line.
- Date of Qualifying Examination will be announced soon.
- The Institution would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in filling of forms
- Students with pass may also be considered after 2 years of industrial training.
- ND Jamb Admission Letter.
- Change of Institution is allowed for ND candidate.
HND Form: N9,500.00
ND – Full Time Application Form – N6,000.00
ND – Daily Part Time Application Form – N6,000.00
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08033600739
Important: Please contact or visit the official website of Igbajo Polythecnic for detailed information at https://www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/.