Kisumu Polytechnic Makasembo is education institution in Africa and here we have discussed about Kisumu Polytechnic Makasembo Admission for undergraduate courses, PhD courses, postgraduate courses, Masters and research degrees. To study at Kisumu Polytechnic Makasembo you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course and admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria.
Kisumu Polytechnic Makasembo Admissions 2023/2024 academic year!
Kisumu National Polytechnic is located on the outskirts of Kisumu City, within Kisumu County, about 3 km east of the city centre and about 342 kilometers from Nairobi, Kenya’s capital city. Kisumu City stands at the centre of the Great Lakes Region and is fast emerging as a hub for the East Africa Economic Union. It is also emerging as an academic city with a range of newly established and flourishing colleges and universities. As an ISO certified institution, The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to providing affordable, accessible, sustainable and quality training by ensuring our services are effective and efficient and meet the client’s expectations. The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to complying with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
To achieve this, the polytechnic has established Quality Objectives that stakeholders will review from time to time for continuous improvement.
The key quality objectives seek to:
- Achieve and maintain a level of quality training which enhances the institutions’ reputation with clients.
- Ensure compliance with the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Act, 2013, and other relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- Endeavour to maximize client satisfaction through our services.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is committed to comply with requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
To achieve this, the Polytechnic has established Quality Objectives which shall be reviewed from time to time for suitability and provision of continual improvement.
We are happy to tell you that we are accepting new admissions so don’t delay get enrolled as soon as possible.
After Going through the list of training programmes(available below) and selected a programme you want to join, you are required to do the following:
1. Pay a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 500 to KCB Kisumu Branch Account Number 1103855980 or Cooperative Bank Kisumu Branch Account Number 01129012042200.
2. Download, print and fill the application form found in the downloads below.
3. Download, print and fill the TKNP Medical Form found in the downloads below.
4. Download, print and fill the TKNP Rules and Regulations declaration form found in the downloads below.
5. Attach all the documents above together with copies of KCSE/KCPE Result slips/Certificates, National ID card and Leaving Certificates and submit to the Admissions Office during working hours.
Important: Please contact or visit the official website of Kisumu Polytechnic Makasembo for detailed information at https://kisumupoly.ac.ke/.