Makerere Business Institute is education institution in Africa and here we have discussed about Makerere Business Institute Admission for undergraduate courses, PhD courses, postgraduate courses, Masters and research degrees. To study at Makerere Business Institute you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course and admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria.
Makerere Business Institute Admissions 2023/2024 academic year!
MBI was founded by enterprising professional as a private business skills training institutions in 1993 with prime objectives of providing quality and pertinent business education that instills confidence to the graduates and puts them at a competitive advantage in the labour market.
The guiding philosophy of the founding members was that “private initiatives should take up the role of enterprising in education and the wider social service sector so as to relieve the government of this burden and restrict it to the role of policy guidance and monitoring”.
- MBI imparts practical skills for job creation.
- MBI awards ie DIPLOMA and CERTIFICATE are internationally recognized for further studies and job placement both in private and public Universities/service.
MBI is located in Makerere West, along Sir Apollo Kagwa Road, approximately 3 km from Kampala city centre, before Bwaise surburb.
- The minimum requirements for Diploma courses is 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiaries at S.6 or a relevant certificate from a recognised institute
- Certificate courses require 3 passes at S.4.
- Admission fee: UGx 20,000=
Important: Please contact or visit the official website of Makerere Business Institute for detailed information at https://www.mbi.ac.ug/ .