NEAEA Grade 12 Results 2023, Check NEAEA Grade 12 Results 2023/2024 Ethiopia, NEAEA Grade 12 Results 2023: result. neaea. gov. et
Checking your Grade 12 results in Ethiopia is a very important process that can impact your future. The National Educational Assessment and Examinations Agency (NEAEA) is the government body responsible for managing the national Grade 12 exam and results in Ethiopia. This guide will take you through the steps you need to take to check your Grade 12 results from NEAEA. It will provide information on the different methods available to you, including online and offline sources, and important contact information you can use if you have any further questions or need assistance.
Step-by-Step Guide to Checking Ethiopian NEAEA Grade 12 Results 2023: How to Access the Ethiopian National Exam Agency (NEAEA) Results Online.
Checking Ethiopian grade 12 results is an important step for students looking to pursue higher education or enter the job market. Fortunately, the process has become much easier with the advent of online services provided by the Ethiopian National Exam Agency (NEAEA). Here is a step-by-step guide to accessing your results online.
- Step 1: Visit the NEAEA website. The website can be accessed at result. neaea. gov. et.
- Step 2: Click on the “Result” tab. This can be found on the top menu bar.
- Step 3: Select the type of exam result you wish to view i.e NEAEA Grade 12 Results 2023. You will have the option to view either the grade 10 or grade 12 results.
- Step 4: Enter your personal details. You will need to enter your Registration Number, and First Name
- Step 5: Click “Submit”. This will generate your results.
- Step 6: Print or save your results. The results page will allow you to either print or save your results as a PDF file.
Congratulations! You have now accessed your grade 12 results from the NEAEA website. We hope this guide has been helpful and wish you the best of luck in your future studies.
For more information Visit http://result.neaea.gov.et/
Educational Assessment and Examinations Services (EAES) among others has a powers and duties of preparing country wide national examinations based on the country’s education curriculum and training policy, Administer and ensure the confidentiality and safety of national exams, Establish and administer a center for the safe custody of the results of national exams, Issue certificates of exam results to examinees. Conduct educational assessment, provide different customer-based services like: Re-issuing certificate, document verification and authentication and also announce the exam results.
To accomplish its duties, the Service office, led by a Director General and two Deputy Director Generals, is organized with four main line staffs.
- National Examination Development (የብሔራዊ ፈተና ዝግጅት)
- Exam Administration (ፈተና አስተዳደር)
- Digital Educational Document Service (ዲጂታል የትምህርት ማስረጃ አገልግሎት)
- Educational Assessment and Research (የትምህርት ምዘናና ምርምር)