University of Technology and Arts of Byumba is education institution in Africa and here we have discussed about University of Technology and Arts of Byumba Admission for undergraduate courses, PhD courses, postgraduate courses, Masters and research degrees. To study at University of Technology and Arts of Byumba you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course and admission policy and acceptance rate may vary by areas of study, degree level, student nationality or residence and other criteria.
University of Technology and Arts of Byumba Admissions 2023/2024 academic year!
To be admitted in Level 1,
The candidate should have the Secondary school certificate issued by the Rwanda Education Board (REB) or Equivalent with at least two principal passes required by High Education Council (HEC).
To be admitted in Level 2, 3 & 4 from other Higher Learning Institutions
The following documents are requested:
- Application letter written to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Academics Affairs and Research
- Notarized Academic transcripts for previous levels.
- Copy of the proof of payment of 10,000 Rwf for admission
REQUIREMENT FOR STUDENTS TO BE ADMITTED IN THE FOLLOWING FACULTIES:
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (SSMDS)
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AND RENEWABLE ENERGY (AEMRE)
Important: Please contact or visit the official website of University of Technology and Arts of Byumba for detailed information at http://utab.ac.rw/.